Connect.DC is partnering with Byte Back to provide free computer training to District residents and help them find jobs. Byte Back is a local nonprofit that provides digital literacy and job training services to low-income adults and a recognized leader in the District’s efforts to bridge the digital divide. Byte Back’s computer courses are offered at neighborhood libraries, nonprofits, and other convenient locations for residents. We also have classes on the Mobile Tech Lab that allow us to bring training directly to public housing residents.
What types of classes?
Byte Back offers three levels of computer classes:
- Digital literacy courses for students who need basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office course for individuals seeking administrative positions
- Computer certifications for students interested in information technology careers.
Ready to Sign Up?
- REGISTER at byteback.org/class-registration
- Call (202) 529-3395
- Text LEARN to 83224 (Recurring messages. Msg & data rates may apply. Terms & Conditions)